Our top priority is always the safety and well-being of everyone, our clients, our family, our friends and our staff. Given the rapidly changing of the situation, we want to share with you what we have been discussing and implementing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We are doing :
* Daily deep cleans of our salon, including wash basins and all stations.
* Intensifed sanitisation of door handles, stations, wash basins, brushes, hot tools, salon equipment, EFTPOS machine, colour mixing bay and staff room.
* Increase frequency of cleaning and sanitising in common areas and surfaces using hospital grade disinfectant.
* Provide Hand Sanitiser for everyone to use.
* Intensifyed personal hygiene and cleaning training with everyone in the salon team.
* Mandate our staff who feel unwell to stay at home and to follow advice from healthcare professionals.
Vada is still open as usual and our clients' responses have been beyond amazing. We are unbelievably grateful and thank you for your kind support and understanding. We know this is a time of great stress and the unknown can feel overwhelming. We will do our best to get through this.
We will maintain our online communication with you and keep you updated with the situations. We are here to keep the conversation going and remain connected (digitally).
If you are able, please continue to support your local corner stores, coffee shops, restaurants. Hospitality Industry (including us, Vada) is the lifeblood of the city we live in and we are all in this together.
If you are not feeling well, please kindly rebook your appointment. We will do our best to accommodate your requests.
Stay safe and stay healthy. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Guy, Leonie and everyone at Vada