Updated: Apr 22
We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation very closely and there is no denying that at least in a short term this will dramatically affect our businesses, our economies and our lives. But it's a small price to pay if we band together to protect those who's in need and to help control the spreading of the virus.
Here at Vada, we continue to follow guidelines from Ministry of Health and we will do our best to stay open for as long as we are able and allowed.
We want to reassure you that we put safety first for both clients and our team. On top of our rigorous cleaning and sanitising regimes, we will implement the following:
* All staff to wash and sanitise hands frequently especially prior coming to contact with client and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as disposable facial mask and gloves will be used where applicable and will be disposed after each use.
* All Cutting Tools will be sterilised after each client as well as to clean and sanitise Brush and Hot Tools after every service.
* Hand sanitiser is available for everyone and PPE is available for clients to use.
* Magazines will be removed from the Salon. Client's refreshments will be served in recyclable, single use cup.
* Hospital Grade Alcohol Disinfectant will be sprayed throughout the day and will be wiped on surfaces at least before and after each client's visit. Salon floor will be swept, moped and sanitised at least 3 times per day.
* Wash basin and station will be cleaned and sanitised after every client's visit.
* We will keep each client at their station at a distance of at least 2 metres from each other and will have no more than 3 clients at the same time.
* Waste that includes used disposable P
PE will be separated and disposed frequently.
By reducing and controlling the number of clients to visit us will definitely put a dent on our business, but we feel this is the right thing to do and we will do it this way for as long as we can to make sure everyone is safe and comfortable. As a result, we will have to move some of our cilnets around. We do apologise for any inconvenience we have caused. We aretrult grateful for your tremendous support. We do appreciate and thank you for your understanding in this challenging time.
If you are feeling unwell, please kindly re-book your appointment and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Connect with your loved ones and take care of those in need. Keep well and stay healthy.
We are looking forward to see you soon.
Guy, Leonie and the team at Vada.